Suggest products for skin care routine.I don't follow any specific routine.I use vlcc face wash daily 2 times.and nutrogena sun block in morning.my skin get tanned easily.having some small pores.uneven skin tone.
Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice
Hi. Greetings. The following would help you :
1. Daily use of sunscreen in day time of SPF 30 applied half hour before sun exposure
2. Daily bed time use of moisturiser like cetaphil or emoderm. Reapply during lunch break during office hours.
3. Peeling agents/skin lightening agents/ fractional laser/microneedling rf/chemical peels - for facial rejuvenation and pore reduction - as prescribed by dermatologist . this will also help in improving your natural skin colour and reducing spots.
4. Evaluation by dermatologist any cause/trigger for skin symptoms you are having.
5. Kindly read my blog on daily skin care on Practo health feed.
6. MOST IMPORTANTLY - Daily fitness work out and loads of fruits and veggies will help loads in improving your skin.
Hope this helps.
Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal, excel care hospital, Bangalore
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.