Skin face rash

I am suffering through a very bad face rash/allergy which has spread to the whole face. I have my college farewell tomorrow which I really want to attend. Is there any way that I can hide the rashes and reduce the redness?
views-icons 51 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello .. Well first thing is we need to see what sort of rash you are talking about..if its acute rash..developed suddenly after eating something or insect bite or drug allergy am sure the rashes will come down with steriod shot and anti histamines.. But if they're some thing chronic then you should cover it up with make up efforts only
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?