Skin dryness
I have combination n sensitive skin. When it becomes dry the area around my nose n lips starts becoming black n its look very disappointing. Plz suggest something to me.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. You could be suffering from Seborrhoeic hypermelanosis. Could you send in your pictures? Or your could visit a dermatologist near you for adequate diagnosis of the condition. Perioral pigmentation may also be due to vitamin deficiency. You must get evaluated for the same. Also please use a good sunscreen. Hope this helps.