Skin dry and roughness

My skin getting too much dry and rough in both summer and winter like there is no water.it looks like dull and wrinkle type skin and dead skins coming out like snake's skin.if I ll not use moisturiser then it ll worst.hand and feet are so hard.many times there are pimple like things arises on skin and it make spots.if I get out side then skin gets burnt and always heavy sweating.

Doctor Answers (2) on Skin dry and roughness

Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Dermatologist
You basically have severe dry skin. And you will need to take extra care unlike others. If you have a tendency to constantly wash your hands and feet... do not. Use synthetic detergents as soaps (ph of 5.5). Apply coconut oil liberally before bathing and use body temperature water, not hot. And you get a lot of moisturizing creams... Use them. Another important tthing every time you sweat do not wipe it away... DAB it with a soft muslin cloth or very soft tissue. This should help you till you visit a dermatologist and looking at the severity of symptoms you will have to visit one.
Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia Mumbai | Dermatologist
You could be having iron or other deficiency as well. Apply coconut oil at night all 365 days. Use a baby soap and lukewarm water for bathing. Will need to see you to be able to help you more. Take care. Stay healthy. Regards, Dr. Jolly Shah DNB Dermatology. Skin nurture clinics, Mumbai.