Skin disorder in 3 yr?
My Son has developed white spots in both his cheeks since last 2 weeks. Although there is no rash, itchiness or swelling, I am a little concerned being a mother. I have been applying calsoft although not regularly. Request the team's assistance. Looking fwd to your assistance

Dr. Rahul Kolamkar
Homoeopath 14 yrs exp Amravati

Dear Ma'm You can consult a dermatologist for evaluation of the condition. Mostly such spots can't be diagnosed until they are seen. Many a times pale spots can be due to worms. but again I would suggest a consultation for confirmation. Thanks