Skin disease
Dear sir, i have been infected from ringworm for more then 2 yr ago so,please suggest me to cure .it became larger and larger the d infected area
26 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Phanindra V V
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

U have to get virechana karma done. Later internal medicines will work.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?