Skin Diaease

I have scabies affecting my genital area for five months and it's not healing though I have consulted three Dermatologists. When I take medications it heals and after completing medications the problem increases. Please help me with some advise.
views-icons 56 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Greetings. Scabies should not be difficult to treat. I assume there must be something more to it. Please see another experienced Dermatologist who can provide an insight to it. Be open for some investigations if requested. If any of your family members are suffering , they should be treated simultaneously or it keeps coming back.
Next Steps
Meet a Dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?