Skin Diaease
I have scabies affecting my genital area for five months and it's not healing though I have consulted three Dermatologists. When I take medications it heals and after completing medications the problem increases. Please help me with some advise.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Greetings. Scabies should not be difficult to treat. I assume there must be something more to it. Please see another experienced Dermatologist who can provide an insight to it. Be open for some investigations if requested. If any of your family members are suffering , they should be treated simultaneously or it keeps coming back.
Meet a Dermatologist.