Skin desease

I am suffering from itching at upper parts of my thigh...what is the suitable treatment for this... plz
views-icons 74 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ujjwala Verma
Trichologist 8 yrs exp Delhi
Consult a dermatologist , donot rely upon distant medication , to diagnose a condition atleast it should be seen
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?