Skin desease
I am having white spots on my face and body. I am very tensed about this one of my friend suggested me to go to poison skin clinic. is this a good place or suggest me ways please?
68 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sanchit Talwar
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Chandigarh
Hi.Please don't panic.Since u hvnt posted a pic,can't really comment on the diagnosis.Visit a Dermatologist near you as soon as possible or send me a pic. Regards Dr.Sanchit Talwar MD (Skin & VD) Consultant Dermatologist Dr Talwar's Skin, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic CHANDIGARH
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?