Pimples get created on face and after few days the pimples turn in to dark circular black marks and which never goes.
I tried using pimple free face wash skin lightener and so many creams yet the problem persists kindly help me to reduce pimples and dark circles.
64 Views1 Bookmark
Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice
Greetings. Acne is a chronic problem. You may need a few medications and lifestyle changes for long term improvement.
The following would help you :
1. Daily use of gel based sunscreen in day time of SPF 30 applied half hour before sun exposure to prevent darkening of spots.
2. Daily bed time use of retinoid cream will reduce acne and oiliness
3. Antibiotic agents short course- prescribed by dermatologist for controlling out bursts .salicylic acid based or benzoyl peroxide based face wash for oily skin.
4. Evaluation by dermatologist for any other trigger or need for oral retinoids- this will indeed help but should be taken only if necessary and under monitoring. Also salicylic acid Peel if needed
5. Procedures like microneedling rf, fractional lasers or just microneedling for scars are helpful and necessary. Chemical peels for acne and spots.
Using an anti fungal shampoo will be of great help in reducing dandruff and also pimples on forehead.
Hope this helps.
You may Send further queries/ pics of lesions on private follow up chat. or see a qualified dermatologist near you
Kindly read my blog on daily skin care on Practo health feed. Daily fitness work out and loads of fruits and veggies will help loads in improving your skin