Skin damage around penis.
Sir around my panis area skin going to damag like a line . Outer sikn not affected but when i touch there then feel like that there inner cell are damage. Pls sir advice me what i do.
253 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Satish Sawale
Sexologist 18 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Though it's unfortunate but share it pics n Authentic history about past medical n surgical history with any allergies or drug abuse. October heat may be culprit for u
Next Steps
its always better to consult In person for examination
Health Tips
till then coconut oil mixed with camper will sooth sensitivity
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.