Skin colour
I met with accident last year and I got injured on forehead and my skin is not coming in natural way it is visible in white colour it is not getting mix with my skin tone

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. This looks like you have post inflammatory hypo pigmentation. Please send snaps of the same on follow up chat. Also wish to know if it's just the color or change in texture of skin. The skin usually improves over few months. Some procedural treatments can also be tried. See a qualified dermatologist near you. Further queries may be sent on follow up chat. Warm regards