Skin Clearance
How can I get rid of acne and bring a ultimate clearance on my face? Plz help me with it and give me a solution.

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi Acne is common problem of adolescent girls and boys. Treatment of acne is individualised depending on various factors including severity of acne and type of skin. I would advise you to consult a qualified Dermatologist near you and be regular with treatment. Primary goal of acne treatment is to avoid scar formation. Keep patience and you will achieve clearance of acne. Drink plenty of water, keep your face clean off dirt and oil. Avoid OTC products on your face and eat healthy and balanced diet. Hope this helps you. Regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic Pune. www.eternisclinic.com