Skin burning sensation
Hello,my mother is having skin burning sensation for last two weeks,is there any treatement to get rid from skin burning?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi, greetings. I am sorry, the description of your symptoms is not sufficient for me to make a diagnosis. You ll need to give some more detailed history including where the burning sensation is, is it continuous or is it associated with and red pathces. I would suggest a vitamin b12 level assessment. Alternatively you can see a qualified dermatologist near you. Warm regards. P.S - If you wish to consult me/ send me you pics/further queries, you could contact me on follow up messaging or through my practo profile.
Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with few skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications.