Skin burn on face

I used cream on pimples but it's burn skin and now I have 2 blck spot on my face how i remove it.....
views-icons 48 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Greetings. Which cream did you use. Was the cream prescribed by a dermatologist.? You need to use creams prescribed by a qualified dermatologist and also these may be used for specified duration and think layer be applied. The creams may be applied for short contct period for one to two hours if there's irritation. Hope this helps. Warm regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?