Skin burn/allergy

I have spread in white small patches kind of sun burn on mine arms and hand full .Can I know the remedy for it. Quite worried of it.
views-icons 24 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin burn/allergy

doctor profile image
This is limited information and more information about your skin condition is needed which can help in planning a treatment.  A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan. A Photograph could be helpful.
Next Steps
Avoid self medications.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?