Skin boil

Hi doctor, I have got a boil which is like blood and pus on the scrotum, it doesn't hurt, it's come out like a extra skin, I tried to remove it, but it's attached to the skin, just when I run or walk it rubs against the thigh n there is a burning sensation. Should I take antibiotics ?
views-icons 115 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin boil

doctor profile image
Dr. Siddharth Prakash
9 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon
Hello, Do not neglect skin infections, especially on the scrotum. There is every chance that it might flare up and get worse. See your dermatologist or surgeon at the earliest and get correct treatment. Take care, Dr Siddharth Prakash
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?