Skin boil
Hi doctor, I have got a boil which is like blood and pus on the scrotum, it doesn't hurt, it's come out like a extra skin, I tried to remove it, but it's attached to the skin, just when I run or walk it rubs against the thigh n there is a burning sensation. Should I take antibiotics ?

Dr. Siddharth Prakash
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon 9 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello, Do not neglect skin infections, especially on the scrotum. There is every chance that it might flare up and get worse. See your dermatologist or surgeon at the earliest and get correct treatment. Take care, Dr Siddharth Prakash