Skin and hair
Gudevng doctor..I am suffering from some type of patches on my head.. I consulted one doctor in my area he confirmed dat it is cicatricial alopecia and he suggested some tablets like betnosol hair gain tablets but no use wid them..I lost so much of hair around dat patches and dat continues..plz suggest me prevention

Dr. Hithysh BM
hello der even alopecia areata has to be ruled out consult dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment kindly take the complete course of treatment and then consult the doctor.