Skin and hair

Gudevng doctor..I am suffering from some type of patches on my head.. I consulted one doctor in my area he confirmed dat it is cicatricial alopecia and he suggested some tablets like betnosol hair gain tablets but no use wid them..I lost so much of hair around dat patches and dat continues..plz suggest me prevention
views-icons 23 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der even alopecia areata has to be ruled out consult dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment kindly take the complete course of treatment and then consult the doctor.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?