Skin and body care
I am getting bubbles all over my body is dat because of heat are something serious, it creating rashes all over my body??
133 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shruti Jadhav Devershi
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Not sure what you mean by bubbles.. Though it doesn't sound like something you should ignore. Visit a Dermatologist as soon as possible. Regards. Dr. Shruti, Sólskin clinic
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?