Skin allergy

While going out in sun, my skin turns into allergic by forming blisters with heavy rashes on skin and also in genital areas . also it comes when the call of nature become urgent. this not only affects my skin it also effective on my head. this symptoms starts with heavy irritation on head and then spreads over ...the following above is my problem what can i do for that..... cant hold this long time..
views-icons 25 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin allergy

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician
Hi You can just avoid these reactions by use of good spf sunscreen in Sun exposed areas.... You will have to take. Antihistamines in case is severe itching or allergy..... It could be sun burn..... If these reactions are generalised and severe kindly consult dermatologist ... ....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?