Skin allergy urgent
Is this topical steroid withdrawal I'm having? I had used steroids on face for almost 6 years for acne. A mild one. But the areas affected currently are the places where I used to apply the most. I stopped in January completely. Since then I had on and off redness and dry skin in beginning, since may, this is what I have. Dry crusty skin, below it red raw skin. Is this my skin healing or rosacea? Please help.

Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Dermatologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi! It looks like an infection. It's not skin healing. You can use a mild cleanser and a sunscreen  You can book an appointment to see me in my clinic.