Skin allergy
Sir, My sister is having allergies on her knees elbow, finger joints and leg joints. She is having this allergy from last 18 years. Previously we have done so many medical treatments after that since last 5-6 years she is having this allergy only on knees and leg fingers. In this allergy her skin got red and broken and so much itching. I am attaching a snapshot of allergy.

Dr. Nitin G Barde
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Nagpur

Its Lichen simplex chronicus. It is type of eczema. Chronic disease. She will require long term treatment. For more details contact me.