Skin allergy
Sir,I hv got goosebumps like in both my hands which appear like small pimples.itz not painful or itchy.but appears too odd.and basically my body sweats too quick and can't withstand heat
50 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Pune
Hi Your query is not completely clear. Photograph was needed. As per my understanding you are talking about upper arm ( i.e. part of upper extremity above elbow) In that case, it can be keratosis pilaris. Nothing to worry as it is mostly hereditary condition. Consult a dermatologist for final diagnosis and treatment. Best regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.