Skin allergy (Ringworm)

I'm suffering from this ringworm skin allergy for past 1 month. I went to many doctors but it's not curing completely. please advise any medicines which will completely cure and also my skin become so dark in that particular area and also it start spreading. Please advise me how to get recover from this.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. Ring worm or Fungal infection is quite common. This is often related to humidity, tight clothing, excess sweating and accumulation of moisture. You'll need to keep the area dry, wear loose clothing. You'll need to see a qualified dermatologist for confirmation of infection and treatment with oral antifungals and creams. If there's resistance to one particular medicine another medicine may be needed depending on your improvement - THEREFORE REGULAR FOLLOW UPS ARE NECESSARY - PLAIN DOCTOR SHOPPING MAY NOT HELP. DO NOT USE OVER THE COUNTER CREAMS LIKE BETNOVATE GM OR PAN DERM OR QUADRIDERM... this will only prolong the infection. Hope this helps.