Skin allergy problm
Actually my mom has a skin problem (पित्त )  from aprrox 5 yr .We consulted  with many doctors bt the problm is nt solve yet .We did many food and allergy test that written by doctors. If she take medicians than she is alright for some hour or sometime whole day bt the problem is nt uprooted.can u suggst me smthng
43 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Homeopath 9 yrs exp Surat
homoeopathy has best answer for most of the skin complaints first avoid all medications and treatments and applications second take homoeopathy only after consulting a gud homoeopathic physician all homoeopaths differs all the best
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
3/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?