Skin allergy
Plzz i have this type of allergy on my full back and shoulders and it is spreading all over my body 😭.this is happening with me first timw i have never had such type of rashes or alergy,i am taking keraglo eva tablet for hairs approx 15 days i have these tablets and this allergy  starts on my body 7 to 8 days ago then it is psreading continously plzz teel me what can i do now

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
Hi ... It's looking like u are getting acne on back... There are various reasons for acne... Hormonal, medications, change in food habits, application of some creams or cosmetic procedures... Treatment depends on severity
Plz do direct online consultation for detailed prescription