Skin allergy nearby chest
Recently my dad has done a travel and during the journey he has been bitten by some small insect. Due to that there was some allergy formed nearby chest and shoulder. Can anyone tell what kind of ointment should be used?
124 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Rule out Herpes zoster, pls show a nearby Homoeopathic Physician.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.