Skin allergy

I stated getting rashes all over my body .so I consulted a skin specialist she suggested dermocalm lotion .but even after applying it has not stopped. The degree of itching has reduced but rashes keep on appearing .what to do?
views-icons 38 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin allergy

doctor profile image
Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications. Your description may fit into urticaria.Most of the patients do well if they stick to the recommendations. Kindly see a dermatologist for a treatment plan
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?