Skin Allergy

I have having skin allergy from last 6 years, i did blood tests everything is ok, i am comsuming cetrazine 5 mg daily.. i an looking for a skin specialist.. this allergy is very irritating and looking for permanent cure.. in my allergy my skin is getting red and some swelling for sometime nd then returns original state
views-icons 54 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin Allergy

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
hello.. well i ts very difficult to comment without proper examination... I suggest you to consult a dermatologist and get yourself examined...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?