Skin allergy
I am having skin allergy and many times hives appear on my body along with redness which go away on its own. Recently I had an attack where I had high pulse hives on body and almost went unconscious along with black vision. My IgE level is high around 7000. Can anyone suggest a good doctor?

Hello, I understand your feeling and your suffering. This type of allergic reaction with the formation of hives and with itching called as urtricaria. It needs some evaluation before we treat it and need to know the level of your ige antibodies in your blood. It should be done under guidance of dermatologist. Thank you