Skin allergy
I am having skin allergies after eating egg. I have been having this allgeries since I was small. Sometimes it's there when I eat egg and again it goes away. What doctor should I go to for best consultation?
45 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der some people have allergy to eggs kindly dont consume eggs dats the best treatment available...if u don want to suffer from this problem consult physician for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.