Skin allergy
Hi....I have  a query for my mom.....from past few days she was suffering from allergy..(sort of small patches on whole body) .she is a diabetic

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this urticaria rashes.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
This is a Allergic Dermatitis. It is a red, itchy rash caused by direct contact with a substance or an allergic reaction to it. The rash isn't contagious or life-threatening, but it can be very uncomfortable. Many substances can cause such reactions, including soaps, cosmetics, fragrances, jewellery and plants. Occasionally can be triggered in Diabetics. Medication is available to control the same. Consult a Dermatologist.