Skin Allergy
Hello Sir,  I'm suffering from skin problem from last 3 years near my private part  and I'm using candiderma + cream, when I stop using this cream the problem again starts, please suggest any cream that I can use instead of candiderma + cream, so I can permanently get rid of this skin problem.
199 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

Hi You seem to be suffering from fungal infection, probably candidiasis. Keep the parts clean & dry. Apply some antifungal powder, after bath. You can apply Calbo powder.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?