Have an allergy with milk and milk products. If excess of it is consumed then facial skin gets irritated and turns red, also skin starts itching. It stops after some time. Have tried multiple things but to none worked perfectly. Please advise.
Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice
Skin allergy to milk product is rare , consult doctor in allergy clinic , they will do skin prick test to confirm diagnosis , primary measures involves avoiding milk and milk products ,desensitization treatment may also work
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?