Skin Allergies ItchesRash

Sir, I got skin allergies in my whole body. It started like rashes and itches all over body day before yesterday. I can see red bulgy skin like ANT bites all over body. It seems small and big size. I have taken Avil 2 and Cetrizine 10mg yesterday after lunch only once and I slept. I wake up at night 8pm. Looks and feel better. But Today morning again onwards I got bulgy skin, I can feel pain in abdomen side, and I can feel heat in my skins and it looks somewhat bulgy tissues and muscles all over the body, it looks whole body bulgy and fat littlebit. Again my whole body got same like Ant bites small and big reddish and whitish color. This is the first time I got like this kind of allergies in my life time. I dont have allergy to any kind of food till day. I can see like cloth stain like blood clot in my upper skin all over the body and also I can see Ant bite like bulgy all over the body. It hurts and my eyes feels bad and dim. Pls suggest me the exact test and next steps to be taken?

Dr. C.R.V.Narasimhalu
Cosmetologist 11 yrs exp Chennai

Use levo-M tablets at night. Please send photos for accurate diagnosis and treatment.