Skin Allergie (fungal)
I am having several patches on my skin including my face too . Itching takes place regularly on that area(affected). Previously took aeloepathic but was not too effective. Plz help me with a solution ...
31 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Parth Shah
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai
A treatment on such a vague history is difficult to advise .. You need to get a proper diagnosis done.. Consult a dermatologist for the same
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.