Skimpy periods.

Hello sir, I was having a red discharge during my ovulation cycle (13-19). Then I got physical on 21st of June. Condom was used, as well as oral contraception taken. My periods are two days late, today I am experiencing very less bleeding. I took a pregnancy test day before yesterday (30th) and it was negative. What is the problem here and what can be done? Is there a chance I could be pregnant?

Doctor Answers (2) on Skimpy periods.

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
If you  really want to know  the root cause of your problem and heal, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. since you say that you had used a condom and also used a oral contraceptive, the chances of your pregnancy are too slim. also you have taken a urine pregnancy test which is negative. I would suggest you wait for a few more days and then consult a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.