Size of Penis
I would like to know of safe methods to increase the size of my penis. Please suggest. I would request the above.

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. You must understand that not all people are the such. Don't go by any movies. Indians penis is usually smaller when compared to Europeans and Africans. Even among Indians also the sizes can vary. Size usually doesn't when satisfying a women. You can involve in a lot of foreplay. That will also help. Kindly consult a endocrinologist for further evaluation.