Size of penis
I just wana to elongate or want my penis size will be more so which I can satisfy my partner. So kindly suggest me the best possible way of treatment.

Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 29 yrs exp Mumbai

For penis size : There is no medi(tab, cap, powder,oil,pumps,rings)in the world could increase length &  girth(motai) of penis. Even if spending lacs of Rupees. Size of penis is not imp. for satisfctry sexual relationships.  For this one should hv a good firm,hardness in penis & should tk sufficient time bfor discharge. Hv good sleep,do exercise & yoga daily 1 hr.  Tk hot milk 1 glass mor & eve Tk tab. Manmath Ras & Pushp dhanva Ras one tab. each mor & eve for 3 months. See the results orelse consult a sexologist personally.
Dr. Jagat Shah
Sexologist 12 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi, in order to help u out u will require to visit sexologist near u to understand the technique n precautions to be taken.