Sir i have a bil. Sacro
Sir I have a bilateral sacroiliitis problem since I was 13. The pain comes and go everyday and makes me feel so lazy. Every time my diff part of the body start paining mostly the back I tried everything taking 160 medicine every month still no progress. Please tell me is it a lifetime prblm or will go someday in future

Dr. Biswajit Dutta Baruah
Orthopedic Surgeon 13 yrs exp Chennai

Thanks for asking me the question. Bilateral sacroilitis could be the first sign of ankylosing spondylitis. I would strongly suggest that you get HLA B27 blood test done. I would also like to see an xray of both hips AP view. If possible mail the reports to bdbaruah@orthodoc.in If it's ankylosing spondylitis it can be brought under control with medicines. If joints are badly affected you may need surgery, but not otherwise. Good luck!