Sacroiliitis
Having chronic back pain from past 7 months. Had 3 months of physiotherapy, didn't worked out. I got diagnosed for sacroiliitis by two different doctors. On prescription of a doc had SI injection 2 mths back which quite helped me out. Now pain is returning back, i am worried how long would it take.

Dr. Savitr Sastri
Spine Surgeon 7 yrs exp Hyderabad

If it is sacroiliac joint inflammation and the injection helped, then a radio frequency ablation of the pain generating nerves can be done for long lasting relief. You will still have to continue exercises and avoid certain postures but the pain relief is quite good and long term.
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

sacroillitis requires immobilization by lumbar support belt, avoid straining activities like sports, sitting cross legged, squatting