Sinusitis operation
Doctor adviced me to go through one operation for sinusitis as my left nose is blocked but many people who had this operation earlier suggesting me to not do operation as it never heal sinus as per them. I am confused to do it or not. Is there any other approach to heal sinus other than operation.

Dr. Sandeep Dachuri
ENT/ Otolaryngologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Hai, have they done a CT scan of nose and paranasal sinuses? Have you used a course of antibiotics? If not, use a course of good antibiotics and then do the CT scan. If it still shows the disease, go ahead with surgery.