Sinus treatment quiery
Its been a long time i am having sinus issue, weather its cold r summer i keep sneezingl. After contacting to a doctor he suggested me for operation but for self satisfaction i visited some other doctor he told me after operation sinus may be back after few years and can be more serious. Guide me what to do n what not

Dr. Harisha N L

Get plenty of rest. This will help your body fight infection and speed recovery. Drink plenty of fluids, such as water or juice. This will help dilute mucous secretions and promote drainage. Avoid beverages that contain caffeine or alcohol, as they can be dehydrating. Drinking alcohol can also worsen the swelling of the lining of the sinuses and nose. Moisten your sinus cavities. Drape a towel over your head as you breathe in the vapor from a bowl of hot water. Keep the vapor directed toward your face. Or take a hot shower, breathing in the warm, moist air. This will help ease pain and help mucus drain...Consult ent surgeon.

Hi, you might be suffering from chronic sinusitis. In cases that continue to resist treatment or medication, endoscopic sinus surgery may be an option. Consult Ent surgeon..