Sinus tachycardia

Sir,i had done ecg and reports were as under QRS.           88MS QT/QTC.      330/436MS PR.               116MS P.                 90MS RR/PP.         570/570MS P/QRS/T.       65/30/55DEG INTERPRETATION-SINUS TACHYCARDIA OTHERWISE NORMAL ECG SHOULD I CONSULT A CARDIOLOGIST?
views-icons 117 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. considering your age, and the ecg. you are fine. what were your symptoms? if you tell your symptoms and then you give your ECG report, then we can help. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?