Sinus, swollen lymph node
I have sinus from last 8 years. Need not to say some time I cannot even breath and talk. Tears oozing out my eyes. Occasionally In the night greenish mucous coming in mouth and nose. I used nostrils and citrizine tablet for temporary relief. From last 1 year painful lymph nodes developed on left hand side of neck. They supress if I am taking stafcure lz antibiotics but they again reappear. I went through cbc test. The result were normal except esr was 60mm/hr. Sometime I am experiencing fever of 100 degree for sometime in the night. Please shed light on it.

Dr. Pradeep Kumar Palakonda
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 11 yrs exp Visakhapatnam
First of all..get "Quantiferon-TB Test", "CT-Scan Para Nasal Sinuses(PNS)" & "Absolute Eosinophil Count(AEC)". Then we'll know the clear picture of your case. We can discuss once you get those results.