Sinus surgery
I am suffering with nose blocking and cold. While sleeping breathing problem.left side looks blocked.I have consulted ent surgeon and done CTPNS test. Told as left side sinus and infection. Need to do surgery as soon as possible no medicin. Please advice me for sinus only surgery is solution. Can I go for second opinion. I have htn and using olmzest 20 daily. After surgery it will cure permenantly. Any complications due to surgery I have dependents. Please suggest.

Dr. Pradeep Kumar Palakonda
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 12 yrs exp Visakhapatnam
If your situation is because of Nasal Allergy, surgery is of no use. Nasal block is not a symptom of sinusitis. You should take second opinion with a genuine ENT Surgeon.