Sinus Problem

I have this sinus problem since I was 25. I used to have heavy headaches whenever I drink anything cold or when I sweat. When I met a general physician they suggested me some meds which temporary fixed my headache. Nowadays quiet often I get headaches and also couldn't swallow comfortably. Feels like I have those mucus in my lungs and sometimes I couldn't breathe easy when I lie down. Is this related? Should I meet a ENT specialist or again a General Physician?
views-icons 37 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Sinus Problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
6 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
You need to meet ENT specialist for confirmation of diagnosis and appropriate treatment
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?