Sinus problem

I do feel some kind of pressure or pain over my eyebrows and my one nostril either left or right always remain closed or blocked? What could be the reason?

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Seem to be Acute Rhinosinusitis. Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your city to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bangalore, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable to in Google Maps

Hello.. Well it looks like you have sinusitis....and about the nose block it might be allergic rhinitis...it's better you consult an Ent specialist and get yourself examined...until then I suggest you to do steam inhalation atleast 3 times a day...you can use carvol plus capsules for steam inhalation for better relief...keep yourself hydrated thats also very important....thank you