Sinus ( Nose )

When I wake up at morning I sneeze. Sneezing happens all day more than 4 to 5 times in day. Sometimes etching happens in my nose.

Doctor Answers (3) on Sinus ( Nose )

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
Meet an allergist in your city. It is most probably dustmite allergy. You need a session of Allergy Counselling and Allergy Testing.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there....., your clinical symptoms are suggestive of allergic rhinitis.... Antihistamines effectively treat allergies. They can also help prevent this condition because they block histamine formation in the body.... stay indoors when pollen counts are high and take showers immediately after being outside. Also, clean your home to remove pet dander, mold, and dust.... Consult Physician if symptoms persists....
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, your seems to have condition called allergic rhinitis, often called allergies or hay fever, occurs when your immune system overreacts to particles in the air that you breathe-you are allergic to them. In most cases, when you have allergic rhinitis:You sneeze again and again, especially after you wake up in the morning, runny nose and postnasal drip, sinus infection, your eyes are watery and itchy.Your ears, nose, and throat are itchy. pollens from trees, grasses, and weeds cause allergic rhinitis. Many people have allergies to dust mites, animal dander, cockroaches, and mold as well. Things in the workplace,can cause too. There is no cure for allergic rhinitis. One of the best things you can do is to avoid the things that cause your allergies. You may need to clean your house often to get rid of dust, animal dander, or molds. Or you may need to stay indoors when pollen counts are high. Antihistamines like cetrizine tablet can give temporary relief. Sudden change in temperature or sudden(heaters) exposure to light can cause sneezing which usually happens when you wake up. Keeping room temperature warm (by warmer) and avoiding sudden exposure to bright light will help.