Sinus Infection

I am drinking and smoking from last 4 years. Around an year ago, i was suffering from pressure around eyes, vertigo kinda feeling as if i am drunkard, nasal congestion,continuous buzzing sound in left ear,sore throat, fatigue, decreased sense of smell and my nose was in field of vision, i have consulted 3 doctors.my vision was 6/6. ENT doctor gave some antibiotics. then i consulted PGI doctor, my father was around me, so i havnt told doctor abt smoking. General medical doctor was little bit confused and was saying nose is always in field of vision & referred me to eye specialist, Neurologist and Psychiatrist. I have told all the symptoms. he thought it may be a case of migraine and gave me some medicines. Although after 3-4 months, headache, vertigo kinda feeling is gone but still even after an year, i am feeling pressure around my eyes, decreased sense of smell, nose in my field of vision, fatigue which can b due to sinus infection. I want nasal endoscopy to check for sinus infection.

Doctor Answers (1) on Sinus Infection

Dr. Anup Sabherwal Delhi | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
Your symptoms suggest sinusitis which needs evaluation. Please come over to BLK hospital for the same.